Tuesday, April 5, 2011

she got a tan and i got a sunburn

Tuesdayyyyy.
All you need to know about my school day is during lunch I saw Kacie and she said that Mike wore the boxers me and Taylor got him and Fat Kyle for their brithday the other day. If that's awesome I don't know what is.
And that me and Ted sang a great song about butttermilk biscuts.
----------
But after school I went prom dress shopping with Renee and Amelia after school, and Renee found the PERFECT dress. The only thing is it was like $200 which sucks. And I found one I liked too but I don't really like the open back so I don't know. I don't even know if I'm going to prom!
----------
Anyways it was really nice out today, I even got a sunburn!
----------
Quote of the day: "Do not listen to those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious"

No comments:

Post a Comment