Let's just get right to it.
Saturday afternoon Taylor and I went to the mall for present shopping. We we're there for about 2 and a half hours and only found them a card that plays cats meowing happy birthday and Mike and Fat Kyle boxers from American Eagle that sat Pump Your Fist. Is that awkward we got them underwear? But afterwards Taylor went to get her nails done and then 10 minutes before the party starts we had to go to Target and get Kacie's present. We got her a sundress, a Bo Burnham cd, a huge thing of orange gatorade, and mascara. and the bag was really big. To big. We were 30 minutes late. We're good friends.
----------------
The party was fun though. They had a bunch of food and a DJ so people danced and what not.
----------------
I hugged him twice and that's it. I should've done more. Anything! I'm so stupid!And Taylor likes him now too. She got to slow dance with him. Sweet. This stresses me out when it shouldn't.
----------------
Quote of the day: "I'm dancing with tears in my eyes just fighting to get through the night, i'm losing it, with every move i die, i'm fading, i'm broken inside..." -Dancing With Tears In My Eyes by Ke$ha
No comments:
Post a Comment