Guess what? This is my 50th post! Whoooo!
I honestly thought I wouldn't make it this far.
I usually give up on these things after a week.
So you could say I'm proud of myself.
Top 5 Things I Want to Do Before I'm 50 :)
1. Get married and have 4 kids
2. Meet Taylor Swift and the Shaytards
3. Go to Australia
4. Plan a wedding (even if it's mine)
5. Own a pick up truck
-------------------
I like thinking about the future but at the same time I don't.
I have so many expectations for myself, I don't want to let myself down.
That sounds so weird.
--------------------
The cat is gone.
--------------------
Good Monday. (for once!)
Schedule planning started today! I'm excited but stressed.
I'll be a senior next year. WHAT?
It's going by so fast. I'm not ready. One year left. Holy cow.
---------------------
I honestly thought I wouldn't make it this far.
I usually give up on these things after a week.
So you could say I'm proud of myself.
Top 5 Things I Want to Do Before I'm 50 :)
1. Get married and have 4 kids
2. Meet Taylor Swift and the Shaytards
3. Go to Australia
4. Plan a wedding (even if it's mine)
5. Own a pick up truck
-------------------
I like thinking about the future but at the same time I don't.
I have so many expectations for myself, I don't want to let myself down.
That sounds so weird.
--------------------
The cat is gone.
--------------------
Good Monday. (for once!)
Schedule planning started today! I'm excited but stressed.
I'll be a senior next year. WHAT?
It's going by so fast. I'm not ready. One year left. Holy cow.
---------------------

No comments:
Post a Comment