Wednesday, April 27, 2011

chaco taco

Busy Busy Busy. That's me!
But today was great (if you minus the ACTs.)
You know I'm gonna go over it don't you?

Why am I asking you a question? You can't answer me.
"Was that another joke?" "Was that another question?!"
Friends moment sorry. And its the tv show friends, not like actual friends.
I don't have those.
Anywhoozles......
We had the ACTs today. Not to bad not to great. We'll see.
Then 23 minute classes. It was pretty great since we did nothing.
Then I went to the mall with Ted and Amelia, got Meals a swimmy suit.
I need to get me one of those. And a tan. And a membership at Lifetime.
Then she dropped me off and the After Prom shirts were waiting in a box on my porch!
So we tore that sucker up and got the shirts out. I like em, they turned out pretty dang good.
Then my sister came home and we went to....the mall.
Ha it was great. I got a dress, a swimsuit cover up thing and nerd glasses.
But I have to return the dress casue it does not flatter me whatsoever.
Then I went to Target with my madre and got a shirt and a romper there.
I didn't try them on so I have to return the romper too.
OH WAIT I threw the recipet away! AWESOME.
I'm just gonna give it to Amelia, it's probably fit her tiny body.
And now I'm blogging when I should be writing my short story.
This is extremely long. Sorry!
But one more thing. Sooooo I'M GONNA MEET THE SHAYTARDS.
Yeah that's right. It just so happens it was on my top 5 from this week
and it's actually gonna happen!!!!
They're coming to Denver for the James Blunt concert
and the whole family is gonna be there!
When I found out I FLIPPED.
HOLY COW I'M SO EXCITED. It's happening. This Saturday. AHHHHHHH.
Sorry about that. I'm gonna go now thought okay? okay.
Quote of the Day:"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life a thousand reasons to smile"

No comments:

Post a Comment