- Me and Emma's conversations in her car. I'm pretty positive every car ride I have with her involves a deep conversation about something. We will literally be parked in fron of my house and sit there for half an hour talking whenever she drives me home. It's great.
- My youth group leader. He's just awesome. He'd be a best friend of mine if he was my age.
- So You Think You Can Dance. Great show right there.
I had more but I couldn't remember them on the spot. After i write this blog I am showering then going to bed becasue I am tired! As usual. And yes it's 7 pm. Don't be hatin. I'm really sorry I don't know why I said that. Anywhooo I think we have a new tradition: Slurpees after mormon dances. Holler! They are yummy yummy in my tummy. Why can't I talk normal today? But yeah I'm kinda struggling right now. Just everything bothers me and crappy stuff just keeps happening and blah blah blah. I'm such a hypocrite. I always say happiness is a choice but here I am being negative nancy. I'm sorry! Tomorrow that part of me will be gone! Let me just say thank God for the Shaytards. I'm serious. They never let me down. They always put me in a better mood. My dad needs to come back from Id-a-ho. I miss him mucho.
Tuna but still kinda cat.
"I'm so tired of terrible people being admired for being terrible people." -Nice Peter (song about the Shaytards)
No comments:
Post a Comment