Friday, April 22, 2011

"do i look hot today?"

FRIDAY.... :)
Today was fantastic. (If you don't count the math quiz)
But I'm just gonna go over the good stuff okay?
*Taylor brought my BYU shirt! (I love college shirts, don't asky why casue I don't know)
*Shakespeare's Birthday Party!!! It was pretty awesome. We just ate food and laughed. Except Austin kept burping in my ear. That was nice.
*The Spring Pep Assembly! So pep assemblies are kind of my favorite things, not gonna lie. In this one the band played, the color guard did a sick performance, and the senior guys did a cheerleading thing. It was hilarious, and some of those guys can flip! Pretty impressive. I can't wait for our senior guys to do it next year.
-------------------
I'm super exited for tomorrow! Texas Roadhouse for dinner than MORMON DANCE! Holler!
Gotta love em. So yeah, I'm gonna sleep now since I've been tired this whole week but never get enough sleep since I wait until the last minute to do homework. Oops. And if I've been crabby at all this week that's probably why. Sorry about that.
-------------------
Quote of the Day: "It's the most important thing you can do: have fun, be positive, enjoy your time, be fun to be around, and surround yourself with people that are the same way and everyday you're laughing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment