Monday, April 18, 2011

i wouldn't wannabe anybody else

Top 5 Songs I Love Right Now
1. Price Tag by Jessie J
2. Who Says by Selena Gomez
3. Beggin' On Your Knees by Victorious Cast
4. Next 2 You by Chris Browm
5. Stuck In The Moment by Justin Bieber
---------------------
mondays are never fun-days. but todaY actually went by pretty fast. i'm gonna have 50 gallons Of homework tomorrow becaUse i'm too Lazy to dO it tonight. carina cut her hair. my mind pretty much exploded when i Saw it, but i really like iT. She can pull off the short look. 33 days until suMmer. so close Yet so far. i need wisconsin. i like when my sisteR picks me up, we bond in thosE 10 minutes. mormon dance Saturday, holler! Yeah I'm done for today sorry. I need to take a naP. but maybE i'll blog later. who knows, who Cares? sorry That was negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment