Friday, Friday, gonna get down on Friday!
That song has been in my head for about 26 hours now.
But my goddness, April has already started of great!
----------------------------
Friday: Went to school, wasn't to shabby because we didn't really do anything. I saw Kacie and gave her me and Ted's birthday card. Michelle showed us a funny song by Rebecca Black (maybe, we still don't know.) "His eyes are great becasue they're BROWN" And then after school we went to Maureen's and looked through the middle school yearbooks. It was really great/embarrassing looking at us and everyone in middle school. Then we went to the park and Maureen took pictures.Then we went to Sunflower Market and Ted got Nutella and almond honey butter. And after that I went to Jamba Juice and got an application but Amelia got it for me so that looked really bad. (I WAS gonna get it I swear). So yeah then me and Ted went to her house, tried new Mountain Dew and she tried Nutella for the first time! I'm happy to say she loved it! And then we went to her yputh group party with Teagan. It was pretty great. We played Catch Phrase. Austin: "What's something that makes you cry when you cut them?" Teddi: "Babies!" So horrible but so funny. And we played Apples to Apples. I got only one greeen card so that was a bummer. And towards the end they started to share horrible injuries that made me wanna puke my eyes out. So after that was over we went to Renee's and sat in her basement and talked. I feel asleep accidently and I feel really bad cause Ted was talking about her boy life. At least we didn't have to watch the scary movie!
-----------------------------
This morning: I woke up. Ted woke up. We went upstairs. Talked about Lifetime Fitness with Renee for like 20 minutes. Ate breakfest. Went home. And now I'm blogging. Whoo!
----------------------------- I'm really sorry if that huge paragraph is hard to read.
-----------------------------
But today should be fun. April should be fun. I kinda love life right now. Actually that's a lie. But the thing that makes it a lie will be okay.
-----------------------------
Quote of the day: "He who spends time regretting the past loses the present and risks the future"
No comments:
Post a Comment