FRIDAY: We wento to Id-a-ho Springs and man oh man was it fun.
We ate at BeauJo's and it was some dang good pizza.
Teddi saw a ghost.
Then we drove to ze hot springs.
HOLY COW are the hot.
We had to step outside like 7 times because we kept overheating.
But it was really cool, it was in caves!
Nobody was down there so we just talked the whole time, even had deep discussions which I always love.
Then we headed back to Amelia's and had our spa day.
That's pretty much it.
------------------
SATURDAY aka TODAY (so far): Woke up and watch one of Amelia's soaps. Pretty intense.
Went home and took a shower.
Then went over to Kiersten's to curl her hair.
We we're doing okay until her hair refused to curl.
But we figured out we can curl with a straightener and curled it using that.
I've missed her. And her mom.
Now I'm just waiting for Amelia's party.
I'm pretty excited.
-------------------
Quote of the day: "How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone"
No comments:
Post a Comment