Prom. I don't like it. I don't like it.
Well I mean I do. It's fun and everything.
But getting a date...that sucks.
Okay I seriously need to stop talking about it or i'll stress out.
Ted got her prom dress today! It is ah-mazing!!!!
We totally have twin dresses too. No big deal.
I'm really sorry but I don't have much to say.
And I have a lot of homework.
-------------------
I CAN'T DO IT! I CAN'T.
-------------------
Well I mean I do. It's fun and everything.
But getting a date...that sucks.
Okay I seriously need to stop talking about it or i'll stress out.
Ted got her prom dress today! It is ah-mazing!!!!
We totally have twin dresses too. No big deal.
I'm really sorry but I don't have much to say.
And I have a lot of homework.
-------------------
I CAN'T DO IT! I CAN'T.
-------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment