{Sucky weekend
Sucky weekend
Sucky weekend}
------------
I don't want to go back to school
I don't want to hear the phone ringing at 2:30 am
I don't want to feel like i'm not welcome anymore
-----------
I'm a DEBBIE DOWNER sometimes.
-----------
I just want summer. Please.
Or at least get away from here.
I wanna go to Wisonsin. My second home.
-----------
Quote of the day: "Manage me, I'm a mess. Turn a page, I'm a book half unread. I wanna be laughed at, laughed with just beacause. I wanna feel weightlesscause that should be enough."
Sucky weekend
Sucky weekend}
------------
I don't want to go back to school
I don't want to hear the phone ringing at 2:30 am
I don't want to feel like i'm not welcome anymore
-----------
I'm a DEBBIE DOWNER sometimes.
-----------
I just want summer. Please.
Or at least get away from here.
I wanna go to Wisonsin. My second home.
-----------
Quote of the day: "Manage me, I'm a mess. Turn a page, I'm a book half unread. I wanna be laughed at, laughed with just beacause. I wanna feel weightlesscause that should be enough."
No comments:
Post a Comment