Where do I even begin? Oh yeah creative writing...
Creative Writing: Ha well you see we had to write a beginning of a story using a list of descriptions of a person and it just so happens they matched Fat Kyle and Mike. Except Fat Kyle isn't 65 and bald, but that's ok. And not to brag or anything but our story with Mike was pretty perfect. "Hey gorgeous have you been working out?". He would say that to his refelction. You know he would. Make that does.
Math: We have a quiz tomorrow. SWEET.
Design II: I did nothing. We only have two classes left to do them. Oops.
Student Assist: The computers would NOT work so I didn't do anything for the first 30 minutes. And me and Taylor threw pens at Drew. Mine was really close and Taylor's hit the wall. Loser.
Off: Ate at Chipolte, sat with Carina and Reagan.
Off again: Sat in the libary with Kacie. We talked about her ex boyfriends and prom. We got no homework done. Shocker.
-----------------
After school: We got into Amelia's car and the battery is dead. And we need someone to jump her car, but everyone we know is home so that was great. We tried to get Mike and Nick to come help but they just kept walking because they're too cool and suck. But we got Will to help us, and he jumped her car. Becasue he's actually a good person unlike his d-bags of friends. so yeah Will rocks. Then we went to the mall to get my dress, and we got lost but we got directions so it's ok! We got in the store and couldn't find my dress so we we're freaking out but we found it thank goddness. And I was just unsure about it so we walked around, tried on other dresses, Amelia got new shoes and I decided to get it. And it turns out it was 40% off instead of 50% off. So that was a bummer. But I just don't know about the dress. It's really big and ughhh I just don't know! I don't even know if I wanna go to prom!!! BAHHHHHHHHHHH. Oh and after that we went the worng way like three times and we just wanted to go home and cry because it was a stressful day and we have so much homework and I don't even know why I'm blogging write now cause I NEED TO DO MY HOMEWORK. So yeah bye.
----------------------------------
Oh and I have the interview for Jamba Juice tomorrow. I'm so scared!
-----------------------
Quote of the day: "Some days just stink. Some days are just plain awful. you know what to do when those days come? you shake it off, forgive, forget, and move on. Otherwise you'll spend a long time wallowing in the negatives"
No comments:
Post a Comment