Rest of Saturday involved the following---
-Hangin at Amelias waiting for the party to start
-Roasting marshmellows
-Playing hostage
-Amelia getting pulled over.
Yep she got pulled over. She picked us up and since she REALLY wanted to win she was going oh about 15-20 over the speed limit. And we while we we're waiting at a red light Will noticed a cop behind us so she was driving slowly then randomly turned his lights on when she was pulling in her neighborhood. He said she caught his attention way back when she was speeding and weaving (although i'm pretty sure she wasn't). So I guess while he was writing her ticket he gotta call so he had to leave and she was off the hook. You could say that's pretty amazing. She would've gotten 6 points off her license. Best birthday present ever I must say. Haha
Good night overall.
-----------
Today I went to the mall and Target.
Ran into Reagan, she showed me her prom dress, I really liked it.
Kristin moves back in three days. Can't tell if I'm happy about it.
Easter is next week though! Hoopla!
-----------
Quote of the day: "I think it's time for me to be happy too."
No comments:
Post a Comment