It's Friday!
Heading to Id-a-ho Springs!
Just Phase Uno of Amelia's Birthday.
I stopped at Target to pick up decorations to decorate the room
while she's sleeping so she wakes up to happiness.
Hopefuly it'll work.
Can't wait can't wait!
-------------
I did good on half my math test and failed the other.
BIG TIME.
Think I got a B on Chem test
Did okay on W.C. presentation.
I HATE talking in front of people. I really do.
At least Kikue and Josh were there to support me.
--------------
Heading to Id-a-ho Springs!
Just Phase Uno of Amelia's Birthday.
I stopped at Target to pick up decorations to decorate the room
while she's sleeping so she wakes up to happiness.
Hopefuly it'll work.
Can't wait can't wait!
-------------
I did good on half my math test and failed the other.
BIG TIME.
Think I got a B on Chem test
Did okay on W.C. presentation.
I HATE talking in front of people. I really do.
At least Kikue and Josh were there to support me.
--------------
No comments:
Post a Comment