Tuesday, July 12, 2011

you're not gonna believe this...

Day 23: 15 Facts About You
  1. I collect nail polish
  2. I'm a sucker for sweaters or anything comfy
  3. I wish I needed glasses
  4. I love Mary-Kate and Ashley movies
  5. I hate the sound of cracking knuckles or necks but I crack my back all the time
  6. I'm not athletic. At all.
  7. I cry a lot when I watch movies. When they're a tiny bit sad I bawl.
  8. One of my biggest pet peeves is when my sister steals my clothes. I don't know why
  9. I hate to smile with my teeth. It's one of the things I'm most insecure about
  10. I watch YouTube videos until I fall asleep
  11. I'm going through a hat phase right now
  12. I think I love the holiday season more than the summer season
  13. I hate scary movies. They make me paranoid and are stupid.
  14. I've never been kissed
  15. I know all the words to a Shaytards song/rap. Even ask Teddi. It's normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment