Friday, July 29, 2011

ice cream sandwhich

Soooo I decided to do another daily blog challenge. Because I really enjoyed doing the last one and I was actually excited to blog. But this one is only 10 days instead of 30. It's called The 10 Day "10 Things" Challenge. It will be great fun.
Day 1: 10 Things About Your Appearance
  1. I'm about 5' 10" now
  2. I have long blonde hair
  3. I don't have a specific style. I wear a t-shirt and athletic shorts one day then a girly dress the next.
  4. I have chubby cheeks
  5. I have small straight teeth thanks to braces
  6. I have the Jerzyk blue eyes
  7. I pretty much always have my bangs pinned back
  8. I don't have any piercings (the ones in my ears closed up)
  9. I don't have any tattoos either. I might get one but I'm still deciding.
  10. I have really long legs. Hence being 5' 10"

HOORAY! It gets more intresting I promise. I take the driving test to FINALLY get my license on the 11th of August! I'm pumped! See you tomorrow for Day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment