Day 14: A TV Show You're Currently Addicted To
So as you know I'm addicted to like 10 shows....- South Park
- Jersey Shore
- Teen Mom
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians
- So You Think You Can Dance
- Pretty Little Liars
- Wipeout
Ok that was 7 but I'm sure there's more. Notice how a lot are reality shows...
Anywoo today I went to church and we spent 3 hours working on our new building trying to get it ready by next week. It's looking really good! So bright and beautiful. But I was on hot dog duty because my family brought hot dogs, chips and everything so everyone could have some lunch. There was even Jell-o! And it's like 100 degrees today. I really wish I had a pool in my backyard. I can't think of anything to say.Sorry, I've just had a lame life lately. It'll get exciting one day.
Quote of the Day:"Sometimes you hit a point where you either change or self destruct"
No comments:
Post a Comment