Thursday, July 14, 2011

i hate my computer

Day 25: What's in Your Purse
So I don't have a purse but if I did it would probably include:
  • My wallet
  • My keys (I'll have car keys soon!)
  • Sunglasses
  • Chapstick
  • My phone
  • And a bunch of crap

By the way I'm really sorry I haven't been doing my Top 5 Monday. Hopefully I remember to do it next Monday! I've already started to run out of topics anyway. But yeah nothing exciting yet today. Oh! But I forgot to say in the last blog that next time you go to Starbucks you should get a vanilla bean frap with chocolate chips blended in. It's soooo good and reminds me of that Hershey's Cookies n Creme bar! I'm just saying.

Because the final Harry Potter movie is coming out today I thought I'd add a little Potter humor. This is a change of lyrics to that "My Milkshake" song.
"My magic brings Voldemort to the yard and I'm like, that's hurting my scar."
Funny right?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment