So I just saw Monte Carlo with my dahling girls Amelia and Taylor. I liked it very much. But of course I'm quite a sucker for those types of movies. After the movie ended all three of us talked in british accents. We kept it up the whole night. It was quite hilarious and delightful. We're such losers. We also played in the fountain in front of the theater. It felt like we were 10 again. I love those moments very much. Tomorrow Maureen, Amelia, and I plan to make sweatshirts with a word on it...! don't quite know how to explain it but we'll be having a photoshoot while wearing them and I'll put them on here. Maureen is doing the word Free, Amelia might be doing Believe, but I have no idea what I'm going to do. Dream maybe? Who knows. I must be going now, it's midnight and I need my rest. Good evening.
-----------------
-----------------
Cordella: I'm not happy
Police Man: But that I can't do anything about
-Monte Carlo
No comments:
Post a Comment