Saturday, July 16, 2011

and a little bit of chicken fried

Day 27: A Picture of You Last Year And How You've Changed Since Then
Last Year:
This Year:
Is it weird that I feel like I haven't changed that much? I mean I look the same...I guess my hair is longer and I have better skin. I don't wear as much make-up as I used to. I'm more confident. I have a better style. Other then that I can't think of major changes. Oh well!
Yesterday I went to the Rockies game with my family! My dad got those cool tickets from a guy at his work that are right behind home plate! You get free food and everything! Pretty cool if you ask me. The Brewers lost though so that was sad. After the game I slept over at Taylor's house and went to luch with her family today. I'm going ot the Rockies game again tonight with my youth group so that shall be fun except Ted can't go anymore :( Hopefully it'll still be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment