Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 13, how perfect!

Day 13: Your Favorite Musician and Why



TAYLOR FREAKIN' SWIFT.


This girl right here blows my mind, She has a song for pretty much every feeling you have associated with love. Her songs are just so relatable it's crazy. And she's still kind and down to earth even though she's famous. She's always happy and you never see her complain. That's the kind of person I'd like people to think of me. And she makes me feel proud that I'm like 5' 10" because she's 5' 11" and still rocks high heels. She just awesome period. I went to her concer last month in Wisconsin and it was soooo good. She puts on an amazing show. And I'm gonna see her again in September. I can't wait. And we're totally meeting her afterwards. We'll do whatever it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment