So the past 2 days I've been a science camp counselor! It's a three day camp for kids in 2nd to 6th grade to come for 3 hours and learn about cool science stuff! I am a leader of group number 4 and it's all 3rd graders, 3 girls and 3 boys. I like the girls cause they like to talk to me and I feel loved and wanted. Except one of them is a Negative Nancy and doesn't think that anything she does is good. Her drawing of a penguin was perfectly fine!! But she always says I have long legs and hair and says I look like some girl named Darcy. She also said I had chubby cheeks so I didn't talk to her for the rest of the day. (Kidding!) And then there sre the buys. My favorite is wyatt the little ginger who gets excited about everything. Ben is really adorable too, I can tell he'll be attractive. Just saying. The first day we tie-dyed t-shirts so that was really great, even I got to make one! Free t-shirts rock. Oh and we exploded those hydrogen balloons. Except the wind kept blowing out the fire so it took like 10 minutes. It was worth it. Then today we made little boats and they got to race them. They learned about the different types of animals and had to draw one of the species, so we got Birds and everyone was really mad. Except Wyatt, he just went to his own table and drew his little Cuckatoo or whatever. Man that kid is great. Oh and during the time when we go to the different sessions I told two of the girls it was my last year at the school and I guess they thought I was going to college after the summer so they gave me a hug and I didn't correct them because it was so cute. And the last thing we did was start a crystal garden. Holla! And yeah then I went home and had to start rinsing ALL of the tie dye shirts. It's so annoying! Cause you have to rine the shirts for like 5 minutes before washing them. But yeah I'm almost done. So yeah I think that's it! Oh and I don't really like my co-leader just because he seems to brag about how smart he is with science. He says all these scientific things and I don't know what he's talking about! I think he does it on purpose. He's really nice though. Ok now I'm done!
PS- dinner tonight with Taylor, Kacie, Teddi, and Michelle!
No comments:
Post a Comment