Day 28: Your Favorite Movie
Step Up 3 or Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs.

---------------
Last night I went to the Rockies game with my Youth Group and Teddi! The game was delayed until 7 so we only got see about 3 or 4 innings cause we had to leave at 8. But it was still fun1 And the Brewers eventually won so it was all good! I was gonna go to a going away party but ended up falling asleep....I was really tired ok?! Today I slept in until 2. Sad I know. And my mom wouldn't let me go the hackin pool so nothing fun happened today. But we finally got the dogs one of those plastic kiddie pools and Cleo loves it! It's really entertaining to watch her. And Taylor even went in by herself! I was so proud. But good news everybody! Katey Cox is coming home tomorrow night and said she can hang out that night or Tuesday! HOOPLA!
No comments:
Post a Comment