Day 18: Something You Crave A Lot
Candy and Yogurtland.
I wish I had a job so I could get some everyday.
But it's probably I good thing since its unhealthy and all...
----------
Today I hung out with Renee and Madeline. We first went to some pool I don't remember the name of but for some reason a lot of people we knew were there. There was an awesome slide we went on a bunch of times, and this one time there was these two really impatient kids tellings us we could go like 10 times. We got them back later though don't worry. We also even got to swim during adult swim cause they believed we were 18! Whoo that's never happened before! After that we went to Tres Jolie in Downtown Littleton. If you ever go there you HAVE to try the frozen hot chocolate. Best drink in the world. SO that was really great, and then we went to the mall and it was really sad becasue there was abunch of cute stuff and I had zero money. Why can't I have a hacking job?! Seriously!!!. Sorry I just got really angry. but yeah that was our day pretty much. I'm about to go visit Amelia at TCBY where she's now working with Maureen. so yeah that's my day! Hope you had a great one as well!
----------
Quote of the Day"A year from now you may wish you had started today"
No comments:
Post a Comment