Wednesday, July 13, 2011

starbucks, starbucks hottie

Day 24: A Photo of Something That Means A Lot to You
The little things.
Now I would have said friends or family cause boy do they mean a lot to me, but I feel like people always say that as their answer so I thought it'd be a little more creative this time. Less then a month ago I remember I wasn't having a good day or something and Teddi told me a good way to cheer up was to write a list of things you love and things that make you happy. And trust me it really does work! It makes you realize what people mean when thye say "enjoy the little things.
-------------------
Man was today a good day! First me and Teddi went to the mall and got some cute stuff and then we met one of the most attractive guys EVER. He worke at Starbucks and we just couldn't stop staring at him. But poor Teddi had to drink gross coffee for him to talk to us more. We may or may not have changed lyrics to song to make them about him....or plan to go back next week to see him again....hah but after the mall we met Amelia and Maureen at the pool and we swam and had a wonderful time. These kids kept trying to steal the volleyball from us though and even hit me with a noodle. After the pool Amelia went to work and the rest of us went to noodles & company for dinner. It was mmm mmm good! We watched shows about Pagent girls which is always fun. We also visited Amelia at work and went to Wal Mart as our last pit stop. Ted and Mo got some stuff for their Hedwig costumes for the Harry Potter premire. Overall it was a grand day.

No comments:

Post a Comment