Monday, July 25, 2011

it's baaaack

Top 5 Reasons I Haven't Been Blogging
1. I'm lazy
2. I've been busy...kind of
3. There's nothing to write about
4. I go to YouTube instead of Blogger
5. I'm lazy
--------------
I feel like I haven't blogged in a month when it's really been 4 days...same thing. Oh my goddness it's the last week of July. Do you know how DEPRESSING that is? Seriously where did the summer go?! What have I been doing the past two months?! I just don't understand....I still haven't gone to Water World! Oh the agony. (That's the right saying right?) Anywoo I really have had a good summer so far, this past month I've actually been busy doing stuff with my pals! Mormon dances, trips to downtown, more swimming at Lifetime. It's wonderful. AND because I'm such a freak about books I nearly peed my pants when I saw that the Pretty Little Liars series isn't over!!!! I am so freaking happy! I need to convince my mom to let me buy it ASAP, except she said I can't ask for anything for a month but she never really means that so its all good! I'm a horrible daughter. I'm just going through the phase where I NEED things and I need them right away. And that my friends, is why I need a job. Someone tell me how many times I've said that in this blog, my guess is 23. Wow this is a long post! Don't you love reading my rambling posts? YOU DO RIGHT? RIGHT?!? Sorry, I'm clearly getting psyco so I'm just gonna go now....I LOVE YOU BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment