Day 7: Your Dream Wedding
Let me just start by saying how much I love weddings. I love how every wedding is different and how amazing they are. They're just magic. I get wedding magazines all the time and rip out pages of stuff that inspires me. I've even considered being a wedding planner. But I still don't know exactly what I want for my wedding except:- I want it to be outdoors. Probably in the summer.
- I want it to be big
- I want a ballgown/princess dress
- I want to wear Toms
- I want a photobooth
- I want to walk down the aisle to the song 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift
- I want to stich our initals in a heart next to the zipper of my dress
- Instead of them throwing rice they'll throw confetti
- I want it to be FUN (I've been thinking about a carnival theme)
- I want to be in my young 20's
Yep that's all I have so far! I really do want to get married in like 5 or 6 years. So then I can have my four kids when I'm young and we'll be really close and stuff. I feel like I have my future planned out. It's normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment