Day 2: A Photo of Something You Ate Today
Fact: I eat these every single morning with chocolate milk.So unhealthy but so good.
---------------
Today I went to Tedd's pool and it was really awesome. Teddi secretly dipped into the pool like 5 times until one of the lifeguards caught her and told us it was adult swim even though he asked her if she was swimming....And I was part of the reason she got caught, he was looking so I kept pushing her down thinking he wouldn't see her but it didn't really work. Then Courtney,Maureen, and Amelia came so we talked and swam (actually I didn't swim) and it was a grand old time. After the pool Ted and Courtney left so me, Maureen, and Amelia went over to Amelia's and had dinner. Pasta to be exact. It was mmm mmm good. Then we sat on her patio and facebook stalked a bunch of people and listed people that we hated...it's normal. Then Maureen had to leave and me and amelia watched Pretty Little Liars. HOLY COW was it good/intense! Let's just say we were really paranoid afterwards. What a show. But yeah that's all for now cause I really need to sleep.
-----------------
Quote of the Day: Stop saying "I wish", start saying "I will"
No comments:
Post a Comment