Monday, June 20, 2011

30 day blog challenge?!

Because of my lack of blogging these days I am happy to report that
I have decided to do the 30 Day Blog Challenge!
My uhh.... friends did it awhile ago so I thought it'd be fun!
And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited.
---------------
Day 1: a photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


(This was taken like two years ago but i guess it's hard for me to
find a picture of myself...ignore my skin peeling off in the picture.)
--------------
Let's see my day involvd watching Saved by the Bell, Tosh.0, Phineas and Ferb, and South Park. I tried to make a sandwhich but the bread was in the freezer and there wasn't any ham. I went on Facebook like 20 times, read blogs, texted people, and blogged. Yep that was my day. Don't you wish you had my life??

No comments:

Post a Comment