I had friends today!! But first I wanna tell you about last night...
Last night: me, my dad, and my sister signed my couin's graduation card until there was no room left. The most random things we could think of. "I gave the dogs chocolate!" Yep that was one of them. But I'm pretty positive that you read that and didn't think it was funny...so I guess it's a had to be there moment?
Kristin: What is the number one thing she should bring to college?
Dad: Money
Me: Friends
-Pause-
Dad: Money to buy friends....
And then me and my sister watched South Park. It's a pretty funny show, watch an episode called Super Fun Time. The kids go to one of those fake pioneer towns for a feild trip (remember those?) and they're hold hostage but the workers won't break character. I haven't laughed that hard in days.
--------
Today: I went to the People's Fair that was in downtown with Renee and Amelia. It was really cool! They had a bunch of cool stuff and of course I didn't bring money. But yeah it was nice hanging out with them since I haven't in such a long time. And I got my Lifetime Fitness membership!!! Oh my gosh am I excited! I really want to take the Zumba and Step classes. Step classes are the like where they teach you a dance routine and you just do it a lot and burn calories! So yeah Renee better wake up early and go with me. Yeah that's pretty much it so far. But I'm leaving for Wisconsin in 2 days! I need to start packing! Oh and I can't stay longer becasue it costs like $100 to change your ticket. (who knew?!)
--------
Quote of the Day: "Fear does not stop death, it stops life"
No comments:
Post a Comment