I really am a loser with no friends...I haven't hung out with anyone in like 10 days. It's cool. But I'll be heading to the state of cheese in 4 days so it's ok!! And I am SO close to getting a membership to Lifetime Fitness! I'll probably be going everyday (cause of the whole no friends thing) and so I'll be super buff instead of super lazy. Hmm what else to say...I was supposed to hang out with Kiersten after she dyed her hair but she never texted me back...WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Then Teddi is in Cali and so is Emma! And two people are partying pretty much every night. And Taylor...I don't know what she's doing, but we're going to Panera one day possibly with Kacie Facie. And Michelle is just a stupid fat loser and I don't want to spend time with her what-so-ever. :) (I'm kidding of course. Some people don't know when I'm sarcastic so I always feel like I should clarify when I am) Who am I forgetting? Oh Maureen! Yeah she's doing her own thing too I think. Why am I writing about what all of my friends are doing? And didn't I say I had no friends when I just listed 8? Oops. Anywoo my dad made me a grilled cheese today. Grilled cheese is a wonderful invention. Uncrustables used to make them and you'd just put them in the microwave for like a minute and they were SO good, but they don't make them anymore! I've looked everywhere! I was crushed. Wanna know a secret? I just asked my sister if I could spend the rest of my summer in Wisconsin with her. I'm waiting for a reponse. I hope she says yes cause I'd be really happy. She's probably at work though. Gosh darn it! Ummm what else to say? I got two books a few days ago and I already finished them. They were SO hacking good. I get really into books. And you know the Kindle and the Nook and all that electronic book stuff? I don't really like them. I mean of course it's easy and nice to have but it's just not the same! My mom has a Kindle though and she really likes it. Holy cow this is a long post. But that's good cause I've been posting really short lame ones lately. But this is getting way to long and I should probably stop.
----------------
Quote of the Day: "I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet"
No comments:
Post a Comment