Tuesday, June 14, 2011

did you take your meds today?

So I'm back from Wisconsin! I actaully have been since Monday but I've been to lazy to blog and I still kinda am so this will be really short. I'm just gonna do highs and lows of my vacation. Sound good?
Highs:
-Taylor Swift concert! It was really really really good. She puts on a good show for sure. And I touched her hand. No big deal. :)
-Kenny Chesney/Zac Brown Band concert. Loved it! There were so many people there, it was INSANE! And they even brought out the Super Bowl trophy! This one kid strted bawling when thye did...he was drunk.
-Eating at Kroll's. Best cheesburger I've ever had.
-Spending time with the family. Just because I love my family. They're pretty dang cool.
Lows:
-My Uncle Rick passes away, he had been fighting cancer for awhile so it wasn't a huge shock but still sad.
-Went to his funeral. I bawled. I'm not really good with stuff like that....did you know you're not supposed to clap after people speak?
------------
So yeah that's pretty much it I think.
Since I've gotten back I went to the pool with Amelia and renee, got a bad sunburn, had a sleepover with Taylor,went to Savers and yogurtland with Amelia, went to the zoo with my old math table, and watched more Jersey Shore because Netflix finally added the first season!!!
So that's all for now.
------------
Quote of the Day: "Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen" -Blair Waldorf

No comments:

Post a Comment