So ummm WOW. I'm really dumb because I did a Top 5 on Sunday....I'm really sorry about that. I thought it was Monday all day long. It happens. Anywoo all I did today was pack, watch some more South Park, and finally went to Panera with Taylor! It was super yummy and we just talked about our lives and more awkward encounters with her sister and her sister's boyfriend. Good times indeed. But even more exciting than that is that I'm heading to Wisconsin tomorrow! It's finally arrived! Our flight leaves at 10:30 am, so that means I have to wake up at 7. So that sucks. But it'll be worth it. So yeah that's it for now. I may blog in Wisconsin but we'll see.
Peace out suckers!
I really wish we we're flying at night. It's purely MAGICAL.
Peace out suckers!
I really wish we we're flying at night. It's purely MAGICAL.

No comments:
Post a Comment