Top 5 recent Obsessions
1. Make-up Gurus on YouTube
2. South Park
3. Making Lists
4. Snickers Ice Cream Bars
5. Dresses and Skirts
-------
But nothing happened today except cleaning.
I've been trying to clean my room all day but I just can't focus!
I still have to pack (I'm leaving in like 30 hours!)
But I went to Target and got my swimmy suit!
Oh and I made my own jorts!
Jorts: Taking a pair of old jeans and cut them into shorts!
I was very happy with the results.
I watched more South Park last night.
"I'm cool like a fool in a swimming p-p-p-pool"
Haha oh Jimmy....
Me, Taylor and maybe Kacie Facie are going to Panera
tomorrow! I bought a huge thing of orange Gatorade
for Kacie because Fat Kyle drank the last on I gave her.
But yeah I'm gonna try and finish my room soooo yeah.
-------
1. Make-up Gurus on YouTube
2. South Park
3. Making Lists
4. Snickers Ice Cream Bars
5. Dresses and Skirts
-------
But nothing happened today except cleaning.
I've been trying to clean my room all day but I just can't focus!
I still have to pack (I'm leaving in like 30 hours!)
But I went to Target and got my swimmy suit!
Oh and I made my own jorts!
Jorts: Taking a pair of old jeans and cut them into shorts!
I was very happy with the results.
I watched more South Park last night.
"I'm cool like a fool in a swimming p-p-p-pool"
Haha oh Jimmy....
Me, Taylor and maybe Kacie Facie are going to Panera
tomorrow! I bought a huge thing of orange Gatorade
for Kacie because Fat Kyle drank the last on I gave her.
But yeah I'm gonna try and finish my room soooo yeah.
-------

No comments:
Post a Comment