Day 6: A Photo of an Animal You'd Love to Keep as a Pet
A platypus. Make that Perry the Platypus.
The picture you see is our design II project. We had to make and chair and we decided to make a Perry the Platypus chair. It turned out awesome! Too bad we had to throw it away.
--------
Anywoo so I saw the movie Bad Teacher with my sister and it wasn't that great. Not as funny as I thought it'd be. And after that I hung out with Taylor and her cousin and his friends. It was really awkward. But we got Slurpees! Then I ended up sleeping over at Taylor's house and we didn't wake up unitl like noon. My mom picked me up and I went grocery shopping, then to Old Navy. As you know I've become a shopaholic so my mom was really mad when I convinced her to buy me two shirts and a skirt. In my defense they were on sale. Then right wen I got home I went to Lifetime with Renee and we swam for a few hours and even ran into Carina! We decided we're all gonna take a zumba class together. And after THAT I went driving with my dad. In his huge truck. But I got used to it so it's ok. And in a few hours I might have to help my church move in the new building but I really don't want to casue I want to go to Amelia's BBQ thing! Hopefully they'll let me go. But yeah that was my day. Hooray! (That rhymed)
The picture you see is our design II project. We had to make and chair and we decided to make a Perry the Platypus chair. It turned out awesome! Too bad we had to throw it away.
--------
Anywoo so I saw the movie Bad Teacher with my sister and it wasn't that great. Not as funny as I thought it'd be. And after that I hung out with Taylor and her cousin and his friends. It was really awkward. But we got Slurpees! Then I ended up sleeping over at Taylor's house and we didn't wake up unitl like noon. My mom picked me up and I went grocery shopping, then to Old Navy. As you know I've become a shopaholic so my mom was really mad when I convinced her to buy me two shirts and a skirt. In my defense they were on sale. Then right wen I got home I went to Lifetime with Renee and we swam for a few hours and even ran into Carina! We decided we're all gonna take a zumba class together. And after THAT I went driving with my dad. In his huge truck. But I got used to it so it's ok. And in a few hours I might have to help my church move in the new building but I really don't want to casue I want to go to Amelia's BBQ thing! Hopefully they'll let me go. But yeah that was my day. Hooray! (That rhymed)
No comments:
Post a Comment