Thursday, June 23, 2011

blue gummy

Day 4: Your Favorite Photograph of Your Best Friend
Well there's always my BFFFFF Ted! Our whole high school lives we've been best friends always sticking together. We've gone through so much together and I don't know what I would do without her. And lately I've gotten really close to Taylor. She's mormon. Hah but this last year we somehow went from strangers to best friends. I love that girl and her family. And watching Laguna Beach until 4 in the morning. And then there's the rest of them. We've been a group since freshman year and it's crazy to think about all the things we've been through. Even though there was drama, we love eachother like crazy and will always be there for eachother.

My BFFFFF Theodora:


Miss. Taylor Gannon:


The Rest aka Michelle, Emma, Renee, Amelia, Maureen, Carina, and Madeline:


Sorry the picture is so dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment