Thursday, June 30, 2011

oh that was your girl?

Day 11: What's in Your Make-up Bag?
Laura Mercier foundation
Laura Mercier concealer
Falsies mascara
Skittles lib balm
Pur Minerals blush
Avon eyeliner

So it's been quite busy the past two days. Let's start with Tuesday night. Me, Amelia, and Te had a sleepover and we spent 3 hours that night doing chatroulette. That was entertaining. Very intresing people. I honestly don't remember much of that night so yeah. Next morning we made waffles and watched videos on YouTube. Then started making a slideshow type thing for Madeline but we never finished it. (We still got her something don't worry!) I went home took a shower blah blah blah then went to the mall with Amelia. And we were dying because of all the cute stuff we saw, Which is why we're going back today. So we got Madeline's present and then wrapped it at Amelia's and what not, then drove to Madeline's for her birthday partay. It was pretty grand especially the human slingshot. Greatest thing ever. Met some new people, some liked us, others didn't. Amelia lost her nose stud. WE spent 10 minutes looking in the grass for it. no one ever found it. Went to some parks afterwards. Kinda boring. Yeah I think that's it. I'm really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment