Tuesday, March 1, 2011

happy birthday justin bieber!


Whoooo today is Justin Bieber's 17th birthday!!! My lucky number! I love him so. And he's new haircut? Awwww yeah!
I can never tell if I like tuesdays are not.
Pros: 4th off which means both lunches! And easy classes.
Cons: I have a 2 HOUR lab. Worst class ever.
I guess I like them but only cause it's a pretty easy day.
Why I told you that? I don't know.
Anywhoo what happened today? Well Ted was sick again so creative writing and design II wasn't fun! But I am soooo close to finishing my shoes! Which is good since I only have one more day to work on it. Math was blah I don't understand what were learning but I got an 88% on my math test! I haven't done that good in a long time!I went to King Soopers because the new Martha Stewart Wedding Magazine was out but it wasn't there!!! I was really upset. And then at lunch we we're sitting outside (is this a beautiful day or what?!?) and all of a sudden I see from the corner of my eye someone's shoes and crutches and the person asking where everyone was and it was Amelia! I was seriously in shock for like the whole lunch. She feel off a ledge or something while she was running and landed on it weird. :( We don't know if it's broken or not until she goes to the doctor later today. I hope it'll be okay! That's all I have for today except the lovely picture of Amelia and her foot. I'm secretly jealous. I've always wanted crutches.




No comments:

Post a Comment