Thursday, March 31, 2011

i'm a little more country than that

Thursdays, Thursdays, Thursdays. "You make me happy, whether you know it or not..."
And we all know I'm gonna go over my day.

Creative Writing: Read a short story and answered questions. Me and Ted had lots of laughs.
Math: Group quiz. We aced it.
Design II: Worked on project, its not very exciting. I get my shoes back Tuesday!
Lunch: It was windy. But still nice. I spent 5 minutes trying to kill a spider with sticks and a rock. I never killed it.
Student Assist: Amelia helped me! We had to type up stuff for a science camp they're doing. We're totally gonna be counselers.
Off: Hung out with Michlle my belle. We went to the land of yogurt and talked. And hung out with Carina, Emily K and her little sister. We had a cartwheel and sprint race. I lost the sprint one. Shocker.
Off...again!: It was Me, Kacie, and Ted. We just talked about random stuff and did nothing. We also found out the meaning of 4-20 and all the things that happen on that day. Then Nick and Mike came and drew inappropriate stuff. And we had a debate about Ted's finger incident. We also told them a movie Ted watched that was filmed at Water World was really good and they believed us for awhile, especially Kacie. Loserrrrrr. We're cool cats.
-----------------
Then I went home. Today is the last day of March. It blows my mind. Where did the time go?
-----------------
Quote of the day: "Some say that holding on makes you strong. but sometimes it takes much more strength to just let go and move on."

No comments:

Post a Comment