And we all know I'm gonna go over my oh so exciting day. Cause you really want to know right?
Creative Writing: No one talks. Poor Mrs.Cladny. We wrote stuff.
Math: Learning about ellipses. Not to bad not to great.
Design II: I forgot my sketches at home so I had to plan out the wall space by the bed.
Off: Hung out with Kacie, Taylor, Emma, and Nick. They talked about an interview all those Lillmars triplets have to do before they're birthday. Apperently Fat Kyle confessed he drinks iced tea. And he wasn't even asked. And I also learned I could tattle on them to their bishop if they're doing something illegal. Score.
Lab: For once it was kind of fun! We just combined chemicals until it turned purple. I was the person who stirred it until it changed!
The end.
Yeah I thought that would've been more intresting...Sorry.
53 days 53 days 53 days 53 days 53 days.
I want a job. At Target. Or a bookstore. Or American Eagle. I'm picky.
There is a very good chance of Katey Cox bringing my shoes tomorrow. Cross your fingers!!
I forgot to mention Ted got a blade or something in her finger.
I saw it far far away and it was crazy. How she wasn't freaking out, I have no idea.
Yeah this is all for now, sorry!
---------------------
Quote of ze Day: "I don't know. You spend a lot of time debating things.
Is it wrong? Is it right? Should I do this, should I do that?
Sometimes you just have to jump in and take a shot.
What's the worse that can happen?"
Is it wrong? Is it right? Should I do this, should I do that?
Sometimes you just have to jump in and take a shot.
What's the worse that can happen?"
No comments:
Post a Comment