Today it was about 70 degrees!
Oh my goddness it was WONDERFUL.
The whole day just felt like summer.
And now i'm even more excited for summer...if that's possible.
Except i heard it's going to be windy again. So that kinda sucks.
72 days though!
Last day of sleeping in until 9. It was great while it lasted.
Got some yougurtland with Amelia and Renee
Then talked about Friends (the show) with Kacie.
Please excuse my language but this was a
funny moment on Friends we we're talking about...
"I'm gonna leave before Joey starts calling everyone a bitch"
"What are you talking about?...Bitch"
Funniest show ever.
I got even more ideas for redecorating my sister's room
I'm so excited to do it! Hopefully it turns out good!
I think that's all for now...nothing intresting happened...
Quote of the day: "If you aren't happy wihtout a guy,
you won't be happy with one"
-------------------------------------------

No comments:
Post a Comment