Sooooo I kinda really love my youth group.
All 7 of us.
Today we went to Starbucks and had Funfetti cake because it was my youth group leader's
birthday so that was mmm mmm good. I think Funfetti cake is pretty much the best cake ever.
Then we watched one of the Nooma videos, it was called Name.
It was all about know who you truly are. Quite intresting I might add.
Then we went around the circle saying words that describe who we are.
Crazy. Insecure. People pleaser. Lonley. Perfectionist. Dork. Confused. Scared.
And then we went around the circle again, one perosn at a time and told them a bunch of positive things about them. It was awkward but really uplifting. Because I never knew all of these things that they thought of me. It was just really cool.
That's pretty much all we did except laughed until it hurt. Gotta love it.
Oh yeah and me, Kaylee, Natalie, and Lindsi will be making a Jelly Kellie music video.
It will be the most amazing thing ever. Just wait.
Bowling on Saturday! Holler!
No comments:
Post a Comment