Thursdays.....gotta love 'em
and even more when it's you last day of school for the week!
And like last Thursday I'll give you a summary of my day.
HERE WE GO....
Period Uno- Creative a la writing. Stalked people's blogs. What else? Oh and had to start an "old people" poem about an older person who has made a positive impact on your life. I choose Shay Carl. Even though he's 31. It's totally normal.
Period Dos- Algebra II. Had a quiz, didn't understand it. AWESOME.
Period Tres- Design II! Kept working on my shoes and it was a struggle. Had OCD attacks. Stil need to finish them. blehhh
Period Cuatro- Student Assist with Katey Cox. I had to find a bunch of artiles and videos but I only found four...he's totally gonna fire me. BUT I got a free t-shirt and we blasted JB the whole time so I gotta dance and sing. Soy much talentoso. Oh and we also said Taylor's name a bunch of times when they were taking a test so everyone heard...whoopsie daisy.
Period Cinco- OFF HOUR! Taylor took a hacking test so I was alone in the libary. "I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?"
Period Seis- OFF HOUR! Hung out with Taylor Ted and Kacie. Took Kacie and Taylor's binders and went to Yogurtland. They weren't very happy.
After skool- Taylor came over. We listend to some Glee, painted my nails, made mac and cheese, watched Friends (best show ever), and then went to JUSTIN BIEBER DIRECTOR'S FAN CUT! Yeah! We had to o to the really late one though cause we missed the 7:25 one. And Ted couldn't come :( But it was super good and he is super hot and I love him so much. They had a lot of more stuffwith his friends and family had added some of the pranks he did which was pretty finny. It's just the best movie in the whole wide world!!!Haha. And there were only four people in the theater and the other two didn't have 3D glasses so I don't know how that worked out for them...
BUT I'm home now and I'm gonna sleep (after a read!) and then wake up tomorrow and pack for winter camp!!!!! SO PUMPED.
No comments:
Post a Comment