Monday, March 7, 2011

the flinger of stars

Oh my my my. Winter Camp. I just....love it. It always opens my eyes and shows me the truth. I don't have to doubt anymore, I KNOW.
F-F-Friday-Bus ride up to camp! Very long but I sat with TUNA! and Ted and Teagan were at the seats next to us. I played games with Tuna and others for most of the timeor just spaced out hah. It was long and I was so so so happy when ew arrived even though I was half dead. We went to our cabins and our adventure began. We had our first session, Far From Ordinary was back! I love them, there too funny. "Don't you dare close your eyes" And our speaker was Craig Smith. I liked him mucho. Funny and intresting talks which are the best. Then we had small groups. Me and Ted were really hyper and wasn't as focused....oopsie daisy. Then we went to bed!
S-S-Saturday-Way to many things happened Saturday I feel like. The most important though was Session Three. HOLY COW was that emotional. Yes I cried. One of those moments you knew God was there.
S-S-Sunday- Brunch, Session Four, Home :(. We had to figure out which bus to go on, the one Austin was saying was our or the one Tuna was on. Good thing we listened to Tuna because the other bus went into a snow bank and broke their axle! When we arrived at the church they were 5 minutes away from camp. That would have SUCKED! But our stuff was on there which was a bummer. For the bus ride we just played mafia talked and attempted to sleep. WHOOO.

I'm bummed its over and I have to go back to school. I made some new pretty awesome and hackin hilarious friends. And it was nice to just get away for awhile.

I'm so sorry. We should've invited you. You wouldn't doubt anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment