Friday, March 18, 2011

sorry professor, no fatties

IT'S SPRING BREAK.
Finally.
Oh my gosh it's such a relief!!
And to celebrate Taylor, her mom, and I went to the mall and Chili's!
It was pretty great, we didn't get any clothes BUT i got an
application for American Eagle, cause Taylor is most likely going
to work there and it sounds pretty fun. They have cute clothes too.
I also discorvered I REALLY want one of those big floppy hats for summer.
I really enjoy them, even if I can't really pull them off.
We didn't buy anything but I saw lots of stuff I wanted for when
me and Ted go shopping with Nick (hah.)
After the mall we went out to eat and just talked about
a bunch of stuff. I learned I kinda want to be one of those ultra sound
people. It sounds kinda cool. Except do I have to go to med school for that?
I should probably know huh? But yeah it was really great and I
love Taylor's mom. Hah anywhoo after we went to Taylor's house
and watched a bunch of YouTube videos including our favorites;
Miranda Sings-Whip my hair and Very Mary Kate.
Good stuff right there. But that's pretty much it. Yay!
----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment