Wednesday, March 23, 2011

why do i even try?

A review of Monday and Tuesday.
Monday: Hung out with the Tedster. We started a beautiful painting
filled with giraffes, whales, and pretty flowers.
We painted our nails and put baking soda on our faces.
And went shopping! This wason Monday right? Maybe it was Sunday...
either way I got some new clothes that I like mucho.
Yeah that's pretty much it.
No its not. I'm a liar. Emma had an American Idol party!
Gosh I love those. Me, Ted, Emma, Zo, and Michelle were all there.
Plus Emma's family. They're so cute! And I found out Emma's
mom is pregnant again! Which is so cool! Emma doesn't tell me anything.
Me and Ted are gonna try to nanny all those little kids this summer.
But yeah it was great. Me and Ted sang Push It. We were pretty amazing.
Ok now I'm done.
Tuesday: Did nothing except watch TV and clean for the first half.
Then went to the park with Taylor and her little brothers.
They're so cute, except they kept hitting eachother with the volleyball
so that wasn't good. And then we went back to Taylor's house, ate dinner
and thenwent to Goodson because her cousin Joe invited us and we had nothing
else to do. But he was hanging out with Nick, Mike and Fat Kyle.
I convinced Taylor to run around the track for a little but then
she wanted to play basketball with them. And since I can't play basketball
I went on the other side of the blue curtain and played by myself.
It as awesome. NOT. I didn't really realize how much of a loser i must have
looked until now. Yay. I should just goneback up to the track...dang it!
But yeah we finally left to go watch Pretty Little Liars. Which was so good!
And yeah that was my Tuesday. Fun huh?
---------------------
But he said bye to me first! Score!
---------------------
And I'm pretty sure he's shorter then me.
---------------------
And not intrested.
---------------------
And I just need to give up and move on.
--------------------
QUOTE OF THE DAY: "We may not be able to stop all the evil in the world,
but I know that how we treat one another is entirely up to us"

No comments:

Post a Comment