Monday, February 28, 2011

powder power :)

SO. Last weekend I went up to Breckenridge with Ted and Amelia! It was one of the best wekends ever! I wish we could've stayed up longer.
We left after school friday around 3, I'm pretty sure we all fell asleep at one point and Ilearned that I listen to my musicso loud everyone else in the car can hear it. I'm probably damaging my ears like no other. We got to the cabin and quickly picked out our room, then just had a party. we took a bunch of slow motion videos,and music videos too of course! Then we went crazy, or I guess Amelia and Teddi did hah. Then we had a real deep girl talk, which I love! It was nice, I like girl talks with small groups. Then we finall got tired and went to bed. Ted fell asleep in like five minutes and me and Amelia talked for like 3 extra hours. Which I am SO glad we did, I had to get things off my chest or however you say it.
"i'm sorry"
Then on Saturday we skiied at Cooper! We went on a ton of blues and greens. Ted and Amelia usually went through trees and when I tried that I fell so I wasn't doing that again! It was really fun and there was really good snow! For the second half we had our hairin these crazy pigtails and it was pretty awesome, not gonna lie. (pictures to come!) We also saw like 10 guys in animal suits skiing! Seriously one of the greatest moments ever! We first saw one guy in a dog suit and then turned around and saw like 9 others in animal suits! wefreaked out and they just looked up and waved hah. After skiing we went into town to do some shopping! I got sweatpants (which I'm currently wearing) and a sweatshirt! Sweats are definetly my weakness...
Sunday we went into town one more time and had the best breakfest EVER! It involved hot chocolate, which was insanely yummy, and crepes! I had Funky Chuncky (?) Monkey that had bananas, milk chocolate chips, and peanut butter! Oh my gosh I can't tell you how good it was, except I was starting to get a little sick casue of how sweet it was getting, but still, SO GOOD! We also went to one of the coolest toy stores ever! I think it was called Peek a Boo Toys or something like that. They had EVERYTHING! I really want one of them in our mall. We got Maureen a Moo Mixer which makes chocolate milk. (i actually asked one for Christmas this year!) Then we rode the gondalas and that was a blast except we were scared the people were gonna yell at us but they never did so I guess we were allowed to ride on it without a pass or anything! After that we headed home. :( I feel asleep again and once again had my music on to loud hah.
All in all, AWESOME WEEKED!
Just wait until this weekend which is.....WINTER CAMP! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment