Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Love em. Hate em.

So I thought I'd start this blog off with a list of things I like and don't like. I copied it from my friend Teddi,(check her blog out too!)and don't be suprised if we have alot of the same stuff! We're best friends for a reason!

Things I Love:
-My family
-My friends
-My BFFFF Teddi
-Summer
-Justin Bieber <3
-Taylor Swift!
-The Shaytards
-Reading/Books
-My dogs
-Sweatpants
-Scrapbooking
-Christmas
-Yellow pick up trucks
-Grocery Shopping
-Sweaters
-Weddings/Wedding magazines
-Glee
-Friends (the TV show)
-Saved by the Bell
-Very Mary Kate
-Making people laugh
-My youth group
-Girl talks
-The color white
-Those old Mary-Kate and Ashley movies
-Wisconsin
-My uncle's stories from when they were kids
-Target
-Urban Outfitters
-Blue's Clues
-Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
-Nail polish
-Country music
-The Ellen Show
-The Packers
-Yearbooks
-Taking pictures and videos
-Powdered doughnuts
-Tennis
-Tosh.0
-My Life as Liz
-Selena Gomez's Style
-Pretty Little Liars
-Flying at night
-The Buried Life
-Yogurtland
-Family reunions
-So much more...

Things I Hate:
-The sound of cracking knuckles
-Mondays and Wednesdays
-Running
-Fat Kyle (kidding...kind of)
-Scary movies
-Fake people
-Drama
-People who hate Justin Bieber for no reason other that it's cool
-Cleaning
-Foot cramps
-Mushrooms
-Tomatoes
-Onions
-When I can't fall asleep

There you have it! More posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment