Thursday, February 24, 2011

the kind of flawless i wish i could be

Oh Thursdays. You make me smile real BIG!
Shall we go over my day?

Period 1- Creative writing. We got to write poems with our left hands and that was quite entertaining. Mine turned out to be a real deep one, which never happens. Then me and Teddi stalked people's blogs like we always do in that class. I think I've been become obsessed with blogs/blogging.

Period 2- Algebra II. I came in prepared for a test that I had a good chance of failing BUT suprise, suprise! It was a group test! Thank GOD because my group helped me out so much, we aced it for sure! And let me just say--I love my math table. LOVE. They seriously just make me so happy.

Period 3- Design II. My favorite class! I worked on my shoes, painted both "Mommytard" and "Princesstard". And started on the "Sontard" side. Yes, I'm that obsessed with the Shaytards.

Period 4-Student Assist for Mr.Waffles aka Wallace. Got to type up a test! Whoo! I took the class last year and didn't remember half of the things I typed up.

Period 5- Off hour! Hung out with Renee (who ditched!!!) and Taylor.We didn't really do anything except going to Starbucks...still fun anywhoo. I still feel horrible for poking Renee where her belly button piercing was. I'M SO SORRY!!

Period 6- Off hour again! This time I was with Teddi, Kacie, and Mike. That was pretty great. The highlight? Convincing Mike he told us a story about a snake and pretending to be mad that he made the whole thing up hah. And him getting defensive when we didn't believe his story about hitting Kacie with a raquet ball while she was drinking water. Freak...but I was watching Ellen today and Justin Bieber (I love him!!) was on and I realized that Mike reminds me of Justin. Their personalities I mean. Just a random thought :)

And BONUS of the day! I got to go home early cause Teddi's broha gave us a ride! HOLLER! hah

And I am PUMPED for this weekend! Going up to Breckinridge (sp?) with my good pals Ted and Amelia! It's going to be a blast. So excited, leaving TOMORROW after school. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment