Monday, August 8, 2011

wild chipmunk

Day 9: 10 Things You Absolutely Hate
  1. Sound of cracking knuckles
  2. Running
  3. Drama
  4. MTV being blocked on my TV
  5. Going back to school
  6. Mean people
  7. Brusies. They freak me out
  8. When I KNOW I'm right and someone thinks I'm wrong
  9. Cramps
  10. Not going to the family reunion

Some of my family posted pictures from this years family reunion and it made me really sad. I miss them so much! If I could only go on one trip for the whole summer it'd be the reunion. We better go next year or else I'm gonna punch someone. Anyhoe yesterday I went to Lakeside with my oyuth group. Nobody really came though so it wasn't as fun. It's just weird cause everybody that I was friends with is gone cause they graduated so it sucks. Oh well. Don't know what I'm gonna do today, maybe go to Lifetime again. Maybe find some friends. Who knows! But hopefully I'll make this last week of summer the best yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment